Collections of Fashion Costume Awards

Preparations for the final awards night start months in advance with the setting up of a choice board to invite applications from eligible candidates. One time these are vetted for conformity with the regulations, an adjudication panel short lists up to nominees for each award section. These nominees are then published & the public can participate in public voting making up to 10% of the final weighting. The remaining 90% of the voting comes from an professional panel selected on purpose for each section. These panels change yearly in each edition.

Wella Young Talent and Color Trend Vision Awards

Short lists up to four nominees :


Post a Comment

Fashion Ngootb

Made with by Wipsen

© 2011 - 2016 Windbags Internet Publication Themes, Inc. All rights reserved.